A few years ago, I was writing a different blog and I used to do a “Tuesday’s Ten” count each week. I liked the format because it was quick, had bullet points (I love these) and it allowed me to summarize several short thoughts concisely. I tend to be wordy, so the short format was challenging for me.
This week, I’ll begin this series with some GREAT news.
- I applied to a job last week that sounded like an amazing fit.
- I got a call YESTERDAY for an interview to be held TODAY. Fast turnaround!
- I learned that I must iron clothes the night before I need them.
- No one noticed any creases.
- The interview went GREAT!! What a wonderful conversation it turned out to be.
- Reading interview tips the night before an interview is actually a really good idea and one I think I’ll continue.
- Later, because I. GOT. THE. JOB.
- Yes, already! I hadn’t even sent out the thank you note yet…
- I am so excited and happy today I can’t stand myself.
- I’ve had some good jobs go south, and some bad jobs get better – but for today I will celebrate.
I think it’s pretty obvious what I am thankful for, on this tenth day of November. Happy day, indeed. Also thankful for the note I saw this morning.